Friday, November 18, 2011

To The People who Follow my Blog...

To Everyone who may follow my blog..I will becoming more active in posting  projects that I have been making, and what I would like to make along with whats been going on. At the moment I am looking for a new look for my blog..I just have not decided on what I really am going for at the moment..lol..Anyway I will see where this all goes , Since I am not really comfortable in making videos this is where I will be posting everything!! I Think I will feel more comfortable in this forum.

At the moment while in between jobs I have decided to work on a few Christmas presents that I will be giving to family and friends...I will post those as soon as I am finished .

The weather in Buffalo has finally gotten very cold so the snow is not far away..What a better time to sit back with a nice hot cup of Earl Gray tea and jump right into crafting !! And that's exactly what I am planning to do :) If I do not post before Thanksgiving I hope All My Fellow Blogger's Have A Wonderful Turkey Day!!!

p.s.  lol  I have these humming birds in my background at the top of my blog would anyone know how to get rid of these? Since I am not really good at this any help would be so appreciated -Thank you :)

1 comment: