Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just a Random Post.....

This has been so far not the best summer ever....June 22 , 2012 my brother
Robert Lynn Blood Jr  passed away suddenly..I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around that. I was fortunate to see him the night before he passed away.  We had a few laughs and when it was time for me to leave , we hugged each other and said we Loved eachother.  I feel very lucky to have had that moment with him.  Words can not even say How MUCH I Miss him!!! RIP
Then on July 7th , 2012 we had another HUGE loss for our family my Sister Jennifer's Husband passed away in his sleep from Cardiac arrest..Darrell R Russell...Darrell was one of the Best People I had the pleasure of knowing!! He was a Excellent husband to my sister, An Awesome father to my nephews and Wonderful Brother in Law !! RIP
All I can say is not a minute goes by that I do not think of them both..My heart just aches..and most of the time I am just so sad.  I know in time I will not always feel so sad, and when I think of both of them and the momories.. I will still miss them both very much!! But, I will be able to think of them and smile and remember all the happy times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment